Siemens WinCC for PCS7 is based on WinCC Professional, a full-featured HMI development system that is used to create operator graphics. These graphic displays and pictures allow the operator to interact with the process. These displays may include pushbuttons, data entry ports, and other elements to allow monitoring and control of the process. WinCC Runtime allows a standard PC to become an HMI station.
In this course, you will learn:
- How WinCC is structured and how it is configured
- How the OS station is configured in the PCS7 network
- How to configure pictures using the Graphics Designer
- How to use the compiler to create graphics objects based the AS-400 CFC configuration
- How to compile, download, and test the graphics in Runtime.
In this video, we will explore:
- Additional features of the display hierarchy
- The features of the Process Object Display
- The data on the “Parameter” Tab and the “Signals” tab of the “Process Object Display”
- Identifying the possible connections to WinCC objects
In this video, we will continue to enhance the picture in WinCC and will:
- Add text to the graphic screen and complete its configuration,
- Complete configuration of the operator station using the “Computer Configuration” application in WinCC
- Set up the Simulation PLC and download the network...