Watch this video and more on RealPars
In this video, we will demonstrate how to:
- Compile the AS-400 logic program,
- Modify the WinCC communication settings to connect to the PLC simulator,
- Compile the WinCC graphic and OS Station.
In this video, we will complete the simulation setup by demonstrating how to:
- download the AS-400 logic program to the AS-400,
- activate WinCC Runtime with the PLC simulator running,
- begin to test the graphic that was built for the TankFarm process in earlier lessons.
In this video we will complete the simulation setup by demonstrating how to:
- manipulate values in the “AS-400” using the PLC simulator interface to indicate level,
- set alarm values using the “LI-100” pop-up.
In this video, we will complete the simulation by demonstrating how to:
- simulate the operation of the valve, XV-101,
- simulate the operation of the pump, P-105.