PCS7 is an integrated, full-featured, scalable DCS control system based on the latest technology from Siemens.PCS can be thought of as an abbreviation for “Process Control System”, although it is very much more than that. PCS7 builds upon the Siemens SIMATIC hardware platform and integrates seamlessly into the Totally Integrated Automation software platform.
In this course, you will learn:
• What PCS7 is and its role in plant automation
• How the PCS7 hardware and software are structured and configured
• How to construct a PCS7 project
• How to use tags, libraries, and objects
• How to configure and use Continuous Function Charts
• How to create graphics to interact with I/O, devices, and controllers