Watch this video and more on RealPars
In this lesson, you will learn:
- How to add an additional CFC from the Motor_Lean template for a Transfer Pump,
- How to make connections for the Motor block to its field I/O.
In this lesson, we will:
● make logical interconnections between CFC charts,
● configure an interlock based on the tank level for the valve,
● configure an interlock based on the valve position for the pump.
In this lesson, you will learn how to compile and download the PCS7 project to the AS-400 simulator CPU. You will also learn:
● How to put the project into online mode and manipulate the logic using the simulator,
● How to monitor the individual components of the logic.