Watch this video and more on RealPars
In this video, you will learn:
• How to archive, or backup, the PCS7 project
• How to set up the first Continuous Function Chart for controlling the
- How to add libraries to the project
- How to configure the I/O cards to meet the project requirements
- How to add symbols to the hardware configuration
- How to add additional blocks to the CFC,
- How to interconnect blocks in the CFC,
- How to connect block parameters to hardware inputs and outputs.
A different block type is required for connecting to I/O in a CFC. For this purpose, you can refer to the PCS7 CFC...
In this video, you will learn how to add a Process Template and to connect its blocks in the resulting CFC to the physical I/O points; We will add:
- A template as a CFC for Valve operation,
- A template as a CFC for Motor operation