The “Scan Modes” tab allows the designer to setup pre and post scan logic. We won’t be configuring these useful modes but will be explained.
- For the Prescan routine, the logic configured in this routine program is examined prior to the execution of the AOI. This allows for the AOI instruction a...
- The “Signature” tab allows the designer to prevent the AOI from modifications.
- The “Change History” tab displays the history of changes with names and dates and times.
- The “Help” tab will allow the user to create specific help text about the functions and logic used within the AOI.
Let’s create the internal logic used to perform the conversion.
In the logic window for ladder logic development, we have three instructions created for the logic to be used for the conversion.
- The first instruction is a “Compute” instruction allowing us to create the equation for a destinati...